|Beliefs & Mission|
|Town Hall Meetings|
|At A Glance|
|Board Meeting Calendar|
|Dates for 2017-18 Calendar|
Take a look at our Historical Minutes from 1892-1932
|C. Paul Barnhart|
|Dr. Gustavus Brown|
|Dr. James Craik|
|William A. Diggs|
|Dr. Thomas L. Higdon|
|Daniel of St. Thomas Jenifer|
|Mary H. Matula|
|Walter J. Mitchell|
|Dr. Samuel A. Mudd|
|Theodore G. Davis|
|Milton M. Somers|
Centers and Programs
|Adult Education Programs at Lifelong Learning Center|
|F.B. Gwynn Educational Center|
|James E. Richmond Science Center|
|Nanjemoy Creek Environmental Education Center|
|Robert D. Stethem Educational Center|
|Student Exchange Visitors|
|Summer Enrichment Sites|
|U.S. History Hints|
|AP/CTE Exam Reimbursement Form||BYOD|
|High School Program of Studies|
|Student Transcript Request|
|CCPS Fraud Reporting Information|
|Custodial/Noncustodial Parents in Schools|
|Home Instruction Advisory Committee|
|Parent Advisory Committee|
|Register Your Child|
|Report Cards & Interim Reports|
|School Lunch Menu|
|School Start & End Times|
|Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO)|
|Summer Meals Program|
|Transportation & Bus Info.|
|Career & Technology Education|
|Gifted Education Services|
|Home | Contact Us|
Superintendent of Schools
The vision of Charles County Public Schools is to create the best environment where all students experience academic success, develop personal responsibility and achieve career readiness for the 21st century.
Dr. Hill has developed eight long-term goals with two- and five-year targeted outcomes. Goals include:
1. Increase the high school graduation rate.
2. Close the achievement gap between the highest performing and lowest performing subgroups of students on multiple measures.
3. Place in the top five districts in the state in student performance on the PARCC assessment.
4. Develop updated alternative learning environments for students which will include online courses that can be used to supplement face-to-face instruction.
5. Recruit and retain a highly qualified, diverse workforce through effective professional development as well as a competitive compensation package.
6. Investigate and implement alternative funding sources to augment state and local funding.
7. Reduce the carbon footprint of CCPS.
8. Use emerging technologies to effectively communicate with our stakeholders about important topics.