Lunch on Us is a free lunch program for all children and youth 18 and younger who live in Charles County. Lunches are served Monday through Friday at various times and locations from June 25 to Aug. 17. Lunches must be eaten on site, and no lunches will be served on July 4. For more information, go to http://www.ccboe.com/ss/summer-meals/.
Hot lunches will be served at the following locations:
- Westlake High School: 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Henry E. Lackey High School: 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- J.P. Ryon Elementary School: 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Mt. Hope/Nanjemoy Elementary School: noon to 1 p.m.
Cold bag lunches will be served at the following mobile sites:
- Kid Stream Camp: 2086 Crain Highway, Waldorf: 11 to 11:20 a.m.
- Sebastian; 2050 Nike Drive, Waldorf: 11:30 to 11:50 a.m.
- Idle Wood Trailer Park; Waldorf: noon to 12:20 p.m.
- Ell Lane Apartments: 12151 Ell Lane, Waldorf, Management Office: 12:30 to 12:50 p.m.
- Eva Turner Elementary School, Waldorf: 1 to 1:20 p.m.
- The Arnold House; 3444 Rockefeller Court, Waldorf: 1:30 to 1:50 p.m.
- Milton M. Somers Middle School, La Plata: 11:30 to 11:50 a.m.
- Phoenix Run; 651 Piscataway Run, La Plata: noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Oak Manor Drive; Waldorf: 12:45 to 1:15 p.m.
- Metropolitan United Methodist Church; 3385 Metropolitan Church Road, Indian Head: 11:30 to 11:50 a.m.
- Charles Landing Apartments; Jameson Court, Indian Head: playground area: noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Woodland Village Park; Thompson Lane, Indian Head: 12:45 to 1:15 p.m.
Charles County Public Schools provides 26,900 students in grades prekindergarten through 12 with an academically challenging education. Located in Southern Maryland, Charles County Public Schools has 36 schools that offer a technologically advanced, progressive and high quality education that builds character, equips for leadership and prepares students for life, careers and higher education.
The Charles County public school system does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability in its programs, activities or employment practices. For inquiries, please contact Patricia Vaira, Title IX/ADA/Section 504 Coordinator (students) or Nikial M. Majors, Title IX/ADA/Section 504 coordinator (employees/ adults), at Charles County Public Schools, Jesse L. Starkey Administration Building, P.O. Box 2770, La Plata, MD 20646; 301-932-6610/301-870-3814. For special accommodations call 301-934-7230 or TDD 1-800-735-2258 two weeks prior to the event.