Take college courses while being enrolled in high school.
Under the College and Career Readiness and College Completion Act of 2013, Maryland public high school students can take advantage of reduced tuition by enrolling in credit-bearing courses in public colleges and universities.
Dual enrollment allows students to:
- earn transferrable college credit through the College of Southern Maryland (CSM);
- be that much closer to a college degree;
- gain college experience;
- save tuition dollars by paying 50%;
- reduce the need for remedial courses; and
- find the career path they wish to pursue.
CCPS Dual Enrollment Application 2017-18
College of Southern Maryland (CSM) application
CSM Dual Enrollment form
Full-time College Waiver Application
Dual Enrollment Brochure
Dual Enrollment Checklist
Frequently Asked Questions about Dual Enrollment