Charles County Public Schools
Lunch on Us
June 26-August 18, 2017
Did you know …
Charles County Public Schools, in partnership with other county agencies, is offering a free summer lunch program. Lunch on Us is a free lunch program for all children and teens ages 18 and younger who live in Charles County.
Grab a lunch
Lunches are served Monday through Friday at various times and locations. Lunches must be eaten on site. No lunch will be served on July 4.
Hot lunches will be served at the following locations:
- Westlake High School: 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Henry E. Lackey High School: 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- J.P. Ryon Elementary School: 11:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m.
- Mt. Hope/Nanjemoy Elementary School: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Cold bag lunches will be served at the following mobile sites:
- Eva Turner Elementary School: 11:00 a.m.-11:20 a.m.
- Children’s Aid Society: 3000 Huntington Circle, Waldorf: 11:30 a.m.-11:50 a.m.
- Ell Lane Apartments; 12151 Ell Lane, Waldorf, Management Office:12:30 p.m.-12:50 p.m.
- Kid Stream Camp; 3825 Leonardtown Rd., Waldorf: 12:30-12:50 p.m.
- Idlewood Trailer Park; Waldorf: 1:00 p.m.-1:20 p.m.
- Elite Gymnastics; 2745 Old Washington Road, Waldorf: 1:30-1:50 p.m.
- Milton M. Somers Middle School: 11:30 a.m. -11:50 a.m.
- Phoenix Run; 651 Piscataway Run, La Plata: 12:00 p.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Oak Manor Drive; Waldorf: 12:45 p.m.-1:15 p.m.
- Charles Landing Apartments; Jameson Court, Indian Head: playground area: 12:00 p.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Woodland Village Park; Thompson Lane, Indian Head: 12:45-1:15 p.m.