Executive Director of Human Resources
- Serves as a member of the Superintendent’s Operations Team.
- Leads district efforts in recruiting, developing and maintaining a highly effective and diverse work force.
- Serves as subject matter expert on human resources compliance, regulations and laws.
- Responsible for salary scale administration and the annual process for scale increases or adjustments.
- Provides leadership for collective bargaining and negotiations with unions and associations.
- Administers the collective bargaining agreements and grievance process.
- Provides oversight for employee investigations and complaints, provides testimony and depositions.
- Acts as the Superintendent’s designee on personnel actions including progressive discipline and terminations.
The mission of the Office of Human Resources is to support the educational objectives of CCPS by strategically recruiting, hiring and retaining a highly effective and diverse workforce. We will accomplish this by providing leadership, excellent service and support to our customers.\
CORE VALUES STATEMENT
We believe in supporting the educational system by fostering diversity, professionalism, teamwork and respect to provide excellent customer service. These values are driven by:
Excellence – exceed expectations and continually raise the bar for excellence
Diversity – work to create a highly effective and diverse workforce
Understanding – being aware of other people’s feelings and needs
Confidentiality – privacy is valued
Accountability – follow through and delivery
Teamwork – working collaboratively to achieve our mission
Integrity – always doing the right thing; making good choices
Outstanding – strive to build a culture where mistakes are simply challenges to overcome
Need-to-know – providing information that may be essential for proper job performance