Skip To Main Content

CCPS School Change Requests/CCPS Transfer Rules

Required Forms for Request

  • Transportation will be the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
  • Transfer requests are accepted for grades K-12 only.
  • This form should be printed, signed (cannot be typed in), scanned and emailed to Mike Meiser at
    The following documents should also be included in the email:
    1. Student’s birth certificate
    2. Two acceptable proofs of domicile
    3. Photo identification of parent making request
    4. Documents supporting reason for request.
  • Only completed packets will be processed.  If supporting documents are not provided, the request will not be processed.
  • Students attending a regionalized Special Education program will be referred to the Special Education Department for consideration.

School Change Request Forms

Tuition Rates