Charles County Public Schools (CCPS) has social media accounts to allow communications to and from the school system. It is not intended to be, nor should it be considered, official statements or positions of CCPS as a whole, and opinions expressed by any individual users through postings do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the school system. CCPS retains the right to delete posts that:
* discuss individual employee or student issues (those matters should be directed to the Office of Administration at 301-932-6610);
* are not relevant to CCPS business or education-related issues;
* use vulgar, obscene or defamatory language;
* discuss pending or potential appeals or legal claims; or
* discuss the private lives of any individual.
CCPS also retains the right to ban violators of these expectations from further access to the school system’s social media accounts.