Please take the following pre-enrollment survey to ensure that you are registering your child at the correct location.
- Are you entering and/or transferring from a school or location outside the United States?
- Is the student’s native or home language a language other than English?
- Is the preferred language for parent/guardian communication a language other than English?
- Has the student previously received ESOL services or been enrolled in an ESOL program?
- I am not the parent or legal guardian of the student.
- Is the student currently suspended or expelled from a school?
- Are you unable to produce two proofs of domicile in your name? * See Special Cases in Proof of Domicile / Residency
- Are you currently building or purchasing a home and moving in Charles County prior to the end of the first quarter? * See Special Cases for Prospective Homeowner.
- Are you living in a domicile outside of Charles County and requesting to enter into a tuition contract?
- Is the student entering CCPS from instruction in the home (homeschooling)?
If you answered Yes to any of questions 1 through 10, please begin the enrollment process at the Jesse L. Starkey Administration Building at 5980 Radio Station Road, La Plata, MD.