- Behavioral Health Authority
- Charles County Advocacy Council for Children, Youth, and Families
- Charles County Directory of Human Services
- Charles County Local Care Team
- Child Care Subsidy Program
- Department of Juvenile Services
- Department of Social Services
- Early Head Start Program in Charles County- Southern Maryland Tri-County Action Committee, Inc. (SMTCCAC)
- Head Start Program in Charles County- Southern Maryland Tri-County Action Committee, Inc. (SMTCCAC)
- MD Coalition of Families
- Resource List for Assistance in Charles County
- Youth Intervention & Engagement
Health and Wellness Supports for Families
Pandemic- Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) provides food benefits to children who have temporarily lost access to free or reduced-price meals at school due to COVID-19.
Visit https://dhs.maryland.gov/pebt/. The website contains information about P-EBT benefits and frequently asked questions.
For Questions about the program, visit DHS Online at mydhrbenefits.dhr.state.md.us or call DHS at 1-800-332-6347.
CCPS cannot assist with the P-EBT benefits. CCPS can only confirm if your child is currently receiving free and reduced meals. To confirm your student’s status, email Lititia Warren at email@example.com with the student’s name, school attending and CCPS student ID.