Transcript Requests

Student Records Coordinator

Debbie Barrows
301-392-7514 phone
301-392-5516 fax

Student Transcript and Replacement Diploma Request Process
An official transcript is issued only at the authorization or written request of the student concerned. A transcript is a complete copy of a student’s academic record at the time that it is issued.

How to Request a Transcript
Student transcripts for former students can be requested in person, by fax or by e-mail. Requests submitted by fax or e-mail will be sent via US Mail to the mailing address provided on the School Records Release form.

Request in person:
Complete and sign the School Records Release form.
Bring the form and a valid photo identification to the Jesse L. Starkey Administration Building at 5980 Radio Station Road between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.

Request by fax:
Complete and sign the School Records Release form.
Fax to Debbie Barrows at 301-392-5516.

Request by email:

Complete and sign the School Records Release form.
Scan the signed, completed document.
Email to

Transcripts for active students can be obtained from the student’s current school. Contact information for each of the high schools can be found on page 32 of the Parent Handbook/Calendar.

Replacement Diplomas
Graduates of Charles County Public Schools may order replacement diplomas. To order a replacement diploma, graduates should contact the guidance department at the high school from which they graduated. There is a fee for ordering a replacement diploma. A list of Charles County high schools and contact information can be found below. Replacement diplomas should arrive within four to eight weeks of request.

School Contact Phone Number
La Plata Sandra Mason-Savoy 301-934-7748
Henry E. Lackey Susan Johnson 301-934-7472
Maurice J. McDonough Linda Ehman 301-392-5510
North Point Melody Keeler 301-934-7470
St. Charles Cora Kimes 301-392-5539
Thomas Stone Donna Torreyson 301-392-5508
Westlake Charmaine Clark 301-392-5509