Tuition Rates for Staff Children
The Board of Education of Charles County on June 20 approved tuition rates for the 2023-2024 school year that include an increase for students enrolling outside of Charles County, and for non-Maryland residents.
|In-state tuition Rate||Out-of-state Tuition Rate||Foundation Per Student Amount|
(difference between out-of -state and in-state tuition)
CCPS provides tuition discounts to eligible staff. The following rates apply:
- Full-time CCPS employee hired before Jan. 1, 2013
- In-state: tuition is free
- Out-of-state: pays the foundation per student amount
- Full-time CCPS employee hired after Jan. 1, 2013
- In-state: pays half of the in-state tuition cost
- Out-of-state: pays half of the in-state tuition rate plus the foundation per student amount
- Part-time staff member (not receiving benefits)
- In-state and out-of-state: there is no reduced tuition benefit
Additional fees may apply for students who receive special services under IDEA or Section 504. Staff with questions about discounted tuition rates should contact the department of student services at 301-934-7326.