CCPS Print Shop
The CCPS print shop team is committed to providing our support staff, administrators and teachers with the highest level of customer care. Our goal is to provide your materials as quickly and accurately as possible. We understand the critical role that we play in our organization and take pride in our efforts to support the instruction of CCPS students.
North Point High School
Brown, Craik, Gale-Bailey, Higdon, Indian Head, Malcolm, Martin, Matula, Middleton, Mitchell, Mt. Hope, Dr. Mudd, Parks, Turner, Hanson, Henson, Piccowaxen, Smallwood, Somers, Stoddert, Lackey, La Plata, McDonough, Gywnn Center, Stethem, Starkey
Barnhart, Berry, Billingsley, Diggs, Jenifer, Neal, Ryon, Wade, Davis, Mattawoman, St. Charles, North Point, Stone, Westlake
- The print shop will provide 8 ½ x 11 inch white paper at no charge.
- If you request your job be printed on colored paper, you will need to provide the paper to the print shop.
- All multiple page jobs will be copied two-sided unless special instructions are provided.
- The default setting for all jobs will be 8 ½ x 11 white paper, two-sided, unstapled and uncollated unless you select otherwise when submitting a job.
- When requesting stapled sets, only one staple per copy will be used.
- Please allow one week for your print jobs to be completed.
- We cannot reproduce anything with a copyright unless a release accompanies the job.
- Print only material that is part of the curriculum.
- Print shop hours: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Here are some helpful links to assist you with using WebCRD and downloading SurePDF. SurePDF enables you to print a selection of pages rather than printing the entire document.
WebCRD Ordering – Ordering website; By signing into WebCRD you can access user tools and download the SurePDF Driver. If the download is blocked, please contact the CA at your school.
Note: When signing in to WebCRD, remember that your username and password will always be the same credentials you use to access the network and your email.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WEBCRD
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about your print shop orders. When emailing us about a specific job, please be sure to include the job number.
For additional assistance, contact Amanda Kline, Print Shop Supervisor, at x7270 or email@example.com.