CCPS Print Shop
The CCPS print shop team is committed to providing our support staff, administrators and teachers with the highest level of customer care. Our goal is to provide your materials as quickly and accurately as possible. We understand the critical role that we play in our organization and take pride in our efforts to support the instruction of CCPS students.
North Point High School
Brown, Craik, Gale-Bailey, Higdon, Indian Head, Jenifer, Malcolm, Martin, Matula, Middleton, Mitchell, Mt. Hope, Dr. Mudd, Parks, Ryon, Turner, Hanson, Henson, Piccowaxen, Smallwood, Somers, Stoddert, Lackey, La Plata, McDonough, Stone, Gywnn Center, Stethem, Starkey
Barnhart, Berry, Billingsley, Diggs, Neal, Wade, Davis, Mattawoman, St. Charles, North Point, Westlake
- The print shop will provide 8 ½ x 11 inch white paper at no charge.
- If you request your job be printed on colored paper, you will need to provide the paper to the print shop.
- All multiple page jobs will be copied two-sided unless special instructions are provided.
- The default setting for all jobs will be 8 ½ x 11 white paper, two-sided, unstapled and uncollated unless you select otherwise when submitting a job.
- When requesting stapled sets, only one staple per copy will be used.
- Please allow one week for your print jobs to be completed.
- We cannot reproduce anything with a copyright unless a release accompanies the job.
- Print only material that is part of the curriculum.
- Print shop hours: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Link to print shop/WebCRD: https://ccpsprintshop.ccboe.com
Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns. We are happy to help you!