Student ID Badge Incentives
Local businesses are giving Charles County Public Schools (CCPS) students incentives to keep track of their student ID badges out of school by providing discounts for services and products. Read more about the student ID badge incentives.
The following businesses have agreed to provide incentives for students who show their student ID badges.
- AMC St. Charles Towne Center 9 – Special student ticket discounts prior to 4 p.m.
- AMF Waldorf Lanes – Buy one game get one game free
- Blue Crabs – $10 tickets for students 13 and over; $8 tickets for students 12 and younger
- Buffalo Wild Wings – 10 percent off student entrée
- Burger King (all locations) – Free regular drink with purchase of a sandwich at locations in Charles and St. Mary’s counties
- Dunkin Donuts (all locations) – 10 percent off student orders
- Foster’s Grille (all locations) – 10 percent off student entrées
- The Greene Turtle – 10 percent off student meals (Dine-in only. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discounts or Greene Turtle Rewards and does not include beverages)
- Hancock Family Farms – 5 percent off total bill
- Island Music – 10 percent off all accessories
- Jersey Mike’s – Student discount on menu items
- Sky Zone – Monday through Thursday pay for 60 minutes get 90 minutes. Also offering special nights for schools with Glow Night opportunities
- Sonic (all locations) – 10 percent off with student ID
- Vocelli Pizza (all locations) – 10 percent off student order
- Wendy’s (La Plata only) – 10 percent off entrée
- Wireless Junkies – $10 off any repair & 10 percent off accessories
- World Gym (all locations) – One month for $45 - normally $59; three months for $119 - normally $159. Teen Sports Camps for ages 15-18, offered once a week, $99 a month and drop-in rates available.
CCPS reserves the right to reject the inclusion of any business or incentive on this list at any time and for any reason, including any business or incentive that promotes the use of alcohol, drugs or tobacco, or any other product or service deemed inappropriate for our students. While CCPS attempts to inform our students of all appropriate offers and incentives in our community, no business has the right to be included on the list, even if the business offers its own incentives. CCPS does not endorse any business or incentive on this list, does not guarantee the accuracy or provision of the incentives listed, and does not accept liability or responsibility for the actions of or services or products offered by the businesses. The businesses included on this list may end or change the terms of any offered incentive at any time, and CCPS reserves the right to remove any business from this list that is no longer offering or honoring the incentive.