Bus Change Request or Bus Stop Concern/Driver Complaint
TRANSPORTATION FOR REGULAR EDUCATION STUDENTS
Bus Stop Concern/Driver Complaint Form - Select this option if:
1. Your address is eligible for school bus transportation, but no information is provided.
2. Your address has a bus stop, but there is a problem with the stop.
3. Also select this option if you have a complaint regarding your student`s bus driver.
Bus Change Request Form (This request MUST be filled out every school year by the parent/guardian as daycare options may have changed, etc.) - Select this option if:
Open a New Bus Request Ticket
1.Your student requires transportation from their DAYCARE in the a.m., p.m. or both. The daycare must be within the school zone of your home address to receive transportation.
2. Your student requires transportation due to a custody situation.
NOTE: Please do not use the autofill function to fill out the form.
1. Fill out the Bus Stop Concern form, if there is no stop at your child's daycare address.
2. Receive the bus stop information from the Transportation Department.
3. Use the bus stop information you received from the Transportation Department, for your daycare, to fill out the Bus Change Request form.
TRANSPORTATION FOR SPECIAL EDUCATION STUDENTS
If your child receives special transportation through the IEP process, do not submit a bus change request or bus stop concern. You must address any issues regarding transportation through the IEP facilitator at your child`s school.
We provide archives and history of all your current and past requests complete with responses.Check Ticket Status
Please wait... it will take a second!