Career and Technical Education
For more information about the Middle School Summer CTE Exploration Camp,
click on the link in the menu on the left side of this page.
What is Career and Technical Education (CTE)?
- Offers a unique opportunity to engage high school students in a variety of subjects, incorporating academic, creative and technical skills
- Explore career paths while in high school
- All high schools in Charles County have Career and Technical Education (CTE) Programs
- 4 or 5 course sequence that is a graduation pathway
- Able to earn college credits or industry certifications
- Direct connection to further education or the workforce
Director of Career and Technical Education: Rebecca Pearson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinator for STEM Education: Simone Young, email@example.com
Career and Technical Education Instructional Specialist: Kevin Reisinger, firstname.lastname@example.org
CTE Financial Secretary: Susan Dobbs, email@example.com
CTE Secretary: Rachel Ruiz, firstname.lastname@example.org