ParentVUE Account Overview
ParentVUE provides online access to information about your child’s attendance, class performance, demographic data and course materials.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with ParentVue, including activation codes, unlocking your account and any questions.
The ParentVue Account is the CCPS secure solution for accessing information about your child's attendance, class performance, and demographic data. It provides an additional conduit for communication with your child's school. SIS Parent Account Provides: access to view your child’s student information, including attendance, report cards, class schedules, gradebook (for Middle and High School students), course history, discipline, health, and school information.
If you have locked yourself out of your ParentVue/StudentVue account, email email@example.com for assistance.
The StudentVue username is the student's six-digit ID number. In ParentVue, the student ID can be found under their student's picture when using a web browser or in the ID Card when using the mobile app.
The StudentVue password is the same password as their Office365 account. The password can be found in ParentVue under Student Information when using a web browser or in Student Info, Additional Information in the mobile app.
CCPS uses the latest technologies to secure information and protect all information under its control. You will be prompted to choose a secure password. Remember to keep your password and login information secure. You may change your password at any time.
- Class Schedule
- Course History
- Course Request
- Federal Impact Aid Program Survey Form
- Grade Book
- My Account
- Report Card
- School Information
- Student Information
Federal Impact Aid Program Survey Form
- Change My Username: There is a link on the SIS Parent Account login page which allows users to change their username.
- Do Not Know My Username: You will need to contact your child’s school.
- Forgot Password: There is a link on the SIS Parent Account login page which allows users to reset their own password by clicking on Forgot Password.
- Grade Book – Can't See Information: Please contact the school during regular school hours, each teacher is responsible for the entry of items within the grade book.
- Have More Than One Child, But I Do Not See Information for All: You should contact the school of the child you are not able to see.
- Some of the Information about My Child is Incorrect: Please contact your child’s school about any information that is incorrect.
Resources for StudentVue
- Check for Zoom Update
- StudentVue Shortcut and Zoom Setup Video
- StudentVue Shortcut and Zoom Setup Video in Spanish
- StudentVue Shortcut Quick Guide
- Zoom Setup Quick Guide
- Zoom Shortcut in Spanish